All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores possibilities for dialogue with Iraqi Shi`i communities in the UK and Ireland who wish, in the midst of political, social and religious transition, to engage with elements of Christian theology such as pastoral or liberation theology.
- Author BiographyKieran Flynn holds a PhD from Trinity College Dublin in Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies, with a specialization in Islam and Muslim-Christian relations. He lectures on intercultural theology and Muslim-Christian relations at Carlow College and the Irish School of Ecumenics, Trinity College Dublin.
- Author(s)Kieran Flynn
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleStudies in Theology, Society and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.