CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of the objectives of Islamic Finance in the modern banking space and offers insight into the effects of changes and developments occurring in Islamic banking products and services.
- Author BiographyDr. Fayaz Ahmad Lone is Assistant Professor at the College of Business Administration in Salman Bin Abdulaziz University, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia. Dr. Fayaz Ahmad obtained a PhD in Islamic Finance from Aligarh Muslim University, India, and a Master's Degree from the University of Kashmir, India. He has published more than a dozen research papers on Islamic finance in International and National Journals and has presented a large number of papers at international conferences.
- Author(s)Fayaz Lone
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.