Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.69
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.24
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the difference between a democracy imposed by foreign powers and one developed locally, albeit within a political system dominated by religion? This book explores Iran's ever-bumpy road to democracy, by analysing the political ideologies of both the conservative.
- Author BiographyTawfiq Alsaif studied religion in Iraq, Kuwait and Iran. He has published books on Islam and politics in Arabic.
- Author(s)Tawfik Al-Saif
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication07/11/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.