All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed look at the fast-growing field of Islamic banking and finance The global Islamic finance market is now worth about $700 billion worldwide. Islamic Finance For Dummies helps experienced investors and new entrants into Islamic finance quickly get up to speed on this growing financial sector.
- Author BiographyFaleel Jamaldeen, DBA, is the founder and editor of the Islamic Finance Expert website (ifinanceexpert.wordpress.com). He is an Assistant Professor at Effat University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he teaches courses in conventional finance, Islamic finance, and accounting.
- Author(s)Dr. Faleel Jamaldeen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.