All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of Islamic Finance in the Global Economy, substantially revised and updated to take into account the recent developments in the field.
- Author BiographyIbrahim Warde is Adjunct Professor of International Business at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University. He is author of several books including The Price of Fear: The Truth behind the Financial War on Terror (2007).
- Author(s)Ibrahim Warde
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.