Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBy viewing Islamic fundamentalism as a reactive response to modern challenges and political structures, this book presents analysis of how and why Islamic values have become such a potent contemporary political force, and sheds new light on a much-misunderstood situation.
- Author BiographyYoussef M Choueiri is Reader in Islamic Studies, School of Arts, Histories and Cultures, University of Manchester. He has authored and edited a number of books, including Islamic Fundamentalism (Continuum, 2003), Arab Nationalism (Blackwell, 2002) and A Companion to the History of the Middle East (Blackwell, 2005).
- Author(s)Youssef M. Choueiri
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.