CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionMuslims can no longer ignore the need for banking and insurance. This text demonstrates how initial clerical apprehensions were overcome to create pioneering Muslim-friendly banking systems, and applies the lessons learnt to a workable insurance framework by which Muslims can compete with non-Muslims in business and have cover in daily life.
- Author BiographyAly Khorshid, born in Egypt, received his Ph.D. from the University of Leeds in 2001. He is a researcher in Islamic economics, and a consultant to Islamic banks and Islamic institutions in both the Middle East and Europe. Besides being a company director, he is also on the board of management of several companies. Dr Khorshid has published various articles on Islamic economics.
- Author(s)Aly Khorshid
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleIslamic Studies Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.