All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text deals with the theory and practice of Islamic law in both the formative classic and modern periods and over a range of societies. It is divided into four sections dealing with subjects such as legal theory and the position of religious minorities under Islamic law.
- Author BiographyRobert Gleave is Lecturer in Islamic Studies in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Bristol, UK. Eugenia Kermeli is Lecturer in the Department of History, Bilkent University, Turkey.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication16/02/2001
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byEugenia Kermeli,Robert Gleave
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £13.80Trending at £18.26
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.