All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how religious politics, repressive institutions, and leaders' political strategies intersected in the US Global War on Terror.
- Author BiographyPeter Henne is Professor of Political Science at the Unviersity of Vermont.
- Author(s)Peter Henne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.