Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the ethnocentric notion that a capitalist economy could only be transferred to the peripheral states through contact with Europe, this text argues that the capitalist transformation of the Egyptian economy was begun by Muslim merchants and Mamluk rulers in the 18th century.
- Author(s)Peter Gran
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMiddle East Studies Beyond Dominant Paradigms
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.