All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in hardcover in 1990.
- Author BiographyL. P. Harvey was, until his retirement, head of the Department of Spanish and Spanish American Studies, King's College, University of London.
- Author(s)L. P. Harvey
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 maps, 1 table
- Weight537 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.50Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.