CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection surveys recent transformations in Islamic Studies, taking stock of the field and showing new paths forward.
- Author Biographyhttps://www.universiteitleiden.nl/medewerkers/leon-buskens target= _blank >L�on Buskens holds a chair for Law and Culture in Muslim societies at Leiden University and is director of the Netherlands Institute in Morocco (NIMAR). From its foundation in 2009 until the end of 2015 he was the first director of the Netherlands Interuniversity School for Islamic Studies (NISIS). His research focuses on Islamic law and society, and the anthropology of Muslim societies, with a particular interest in Morocco and Indonesia.| https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/staffmembers/annemarie-van-sandwijk target= _blank >Annemarie van Sandwijk holds a double master's degree in History and in Theology and Religious Studies (Leiden University). She worked as an editor at the Netherlands Interuniversity School for Islamic Studies (NISIS) for several years.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note3 black and white; 2 full color.
- Weight0 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnnemarie Sandwijk,Leon Buskens
- Edition Statement0
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.