All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionAl Qaida, Taliban, Pakistani Deobandis - all of these groups are based in Pakistan, which continues to serve as regional hub for Islamist movements and their terrorist offshoots. This book investigates and explains gestation of interlinked radical Islamist networks of Pakistan, Central Asia, and Afghanistan, out of which Al Qaida emerged.
- Author BiographyMariam Abou Zahab is a researcher affiliated with the Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches Internationales (CERI) and a lecturer at the Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO), both in Paris. Olivier Roy is a world authority on Islam and politics. His books include Globalized Islam (Columbia University Press) and The Failure of Political Islam.
- Author(s)Mariam Abou Zahab,Olivier Roy
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe CERI Series in Comparative Politics and International Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.