All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionBorn out of a conference held in June 2009 under the auspices of the Middle East Centre of the Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies and the Centre of North African Studies in the Department of Politics and International Studies, both in the University of Cambridge.
- Author BiographyGeorge Joffe teaches the international relations of the Middle East and North Africa at the Centre of International Studies at the University of Cambridge. His primary interests are in North African affairs and he runs a research centre at the Centre, devoted to these issues, which also produces a journal, the Journal of North African Studies, which he founded and now co-edits.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleHistory and Society in the Islamic World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorge Joffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.