Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.43
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.46Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.01
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the current climate of political extremism and violence, much attention has been directed towards 'radicalisation' as the reasons behind such courses of action, along with a conviction that those who are radicalised represent an irrational deviation from the conventionally accepted norms of social and political behaviour.
- Author BiographyGeorge Joffe teaches the international relations of the Middle East and North Africa at the Centre of International Studies at the University of Cambridge. His primary interests are in North African affairs and he runs a research centre at the Centre, devoted to these issues, which also produces a journal, the Journal of North African Studies, which he founded and now co-edits.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorge Joffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.