Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionIslamism in Egypt is more diversified in terms of its sociology and ideology than is usually assumed. Based on linguistic analysis of Islamist rhetoric, this book sheds light upon attitudes towards other Muslims, religious authority and secular society.
- Author BiographyJacob Hoigilt is a Middle East researcher at Fafo Institute for Applied International Studies in Oslo, Norway. His main research interests include Islamism, Arabic sociolinguistics and politics in the Arab world.
- Author(s)Jacob Hoigilt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Arabic Linguistics Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.