All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text analyzes the supposed link between Islamist terrorism and the lack of democracy in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyKaterina Dalacoura is Lecturer in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is author of Islam, Liberalism and Human Rights, Third Edition (2003) and Engagement or Coercion: Weighing Western Human Rights Policies Towards Turkey, Iran and Egypt (2004). She has published in numerous journals, including the Review of International Studies, Millennium, International Affairs, Democratization and International Studies Notes and International Relations.
- Author(s)Katerina Dalacoura
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.