All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBegins by looking at ways of defining and understanding Islamophobia. The author traces its historical evolution, considering the impact of events and their aftermath especially in the wake of the events of September 11, before trying to understand and comprehend a wider conception of the phenomenon.
- Author BiographyChris Allen, Research Fellow, The Institute of Applied Social Studies, University of Birmingham, UK
- Author(s)Chris Allen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.