Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
About this product
- Author(s)Mr. Imran Awan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 15 b&w illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction, (Imran Awan) 1. Cyber-Islamophobia and internet hate crime, (Imran Awan) 2. Virtual Islamophobia: the eight faces of anti-Muslim trolls on Twitter, (Imran Awan) 3. The normalisation of Islamophobia through social media: Facebook, (Andre Oboler) 4. Online hate and political activist groups, (Brian Blakemore) 5. The media impact of online Islamophobia: an analysis of the Woolwich murder, (Mohammed Rahman) 6. The psychology of online Islamophobia, (Jane Prince) 7. Legislation and international frameworks tackling online Islamophobia, (Ewan Kirk) 8. Policing anti-Muslim hate crime on the internet, (Imran Awan) 9. The experiences of victims of online Islamophobia, (F. Jeane Gerard and Kate C. Whitfield) 10. Islamophobia, hate crime and the internet, (Imran Awan) Index
- Author BiographyImran Awan is Deputy Director of the Centre for Applied Criminology at Birmingham City University, UK. He is the co-editor of Policing Cyber-Hate, Cyber-Threats and Cyber-Terrorism (Ashgate, 2012) and Extremism, Counter-terrorism and Policing (Ashgate, 2013).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.