Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the archaeology of the Caribbean provides a sociopolitical context for the ongoing development of national identities. The contributors point to the future by suggesting different trajectories that historical archaeology and its practitioners may take in the Caribbean arena.
- Author BiographyPaul Farnsworth is an Associate Professor of Anthropology at Louisiana State University.
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2001
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPaul Farnsworth
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.