Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDespite Puerto Rico being the hub of the United States' naval response to the German blockade of the Caribbean, there is very little published scholarship on the island's heavy involvement in the global conflict of World War II. Island at War brings together outstanding new research on Puerto Rico and makes it accessible in English.
- Author BiographyJorge Rodriguez Beruff, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, is professor, former director of the Social Science Department, and former dean of the Faculty of General Studies of the Rio Piedras campus of the University of Puerto Rico. He is the author and editor of numerous books on Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. |Jose L. Bolivar Fresneda, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, has published books, journal articles, and newspaper columns in both Spanish and English on twentieth-century Puerto Rican history. He coedited, along with Jorge Rodriguez Beruff, Puerto Rico en la Segunda Guerra Mundial: Baluarte del Caribe.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCaribbean Studies Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note40|32 black & white illustrations; 8 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJorge Rodriguez Beruff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.