All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the author's journey to the Highlands of Papua New Guinea and Irian Jaya. Travelling with a Papua New Guinea Highlander, she is introduced to his complex world, a world that is changing rapidly as it collides with new technology and the island's developing political systems.
- PrizesShortlisted for Thomas Cook/Daily Telegraph Travel Book Award 1997.
- Author(s)Isabella Tree
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleLonely Planet Journeys
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date31/07/2009
- Content Notemaps
- Weight274 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.