Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the contribution of ethnographic research methodology in facilitating dialogue between different ways of knowing. As a contemporary perspective on Malinowski's classic accounts of Trobriand sexuality, the book reaffirms the Trobriands' central place in the study of anthropology.
- Author BiographyKatherine Lepani is Senior Research Associate in the School of Culture, History, and Language at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Katherine Lepani
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Note2 maps, 13 photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.