All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to walking the 96 mile Isle of Man coastal path, Raad ny Foillan. The route never strays far from the sea and boasts spectacular scenery, from rugged sea cliffs and mountain moorland to beaches and glens. The Raad ny Foillan path can be completed in about a week. The Milennium Way and the Herring Way are also described.
- Author BiographyAileen Evans has spent all her life enjoying climbing, walking and travel. She is author or co-author of several Cicerone guides, mainly to the Lake District, where she and her husband Brian have spent many years walking and climbing.
- Author(s)Aileen Evans
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note70 colour photos and over 20 maps
- Weight200 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.36
- £13.77Trending at £19.07
- £13.69Trending at £18.52
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.