Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.60+ £3.50 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThree New York Times bestselling Lowcountry tales of family, friendship, and love.
- Author BiographyDorothea Benton Frank is the New York Times bestselling author of numerous novels, including Sullivan's Island, Plantation, Pawleys Island, Shem Creek, and Isle of Palms. Born and raised on Sullivan's Island in South Carolina, she now resides in the New York area with her husband.
- Author(s)Dorothea Benton Frank
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLowcountry Tales (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight417 g
- Width128 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.