All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a resource for the study of ancient Greek life and culture. This title includes speeches that offer evidence on Greek moral views, social and economic conditions, political and social ideology, and other aspects of Athenian culture that have been largely ignored: women and family life, slavery, and religion, to name just a few.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Mirhady is Professor of Classics at Simon Fraser University. Yun Lee Too has written extensively on education in ancient Greece and has taught at Columbia University.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- Series TitleThe Oratory of Classical Greece
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight595 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byDavid C. Mirhady,Yun Lee Too
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.