Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents latest, most applicable information on synthesis of isoprenoids, which have attracted much interest for their function in primary and secondary metabolism, and for their role in nutraceuticals.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Bach Departement Reseaux metaboliques, Institut de Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes, University of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France Michel Rohmer Institut Le Bel, Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1176 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJonathan Gershenzon,Michel Rohmer,Thomas J. Bach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.