CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introductory textbook to isotope techniques for undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Author BiographyClaude Allegreis extremely well known globally in the earth science research and teaching community. He is currently an Emeritus Professor at the Institut Universitaire de France, Universite Denis Diderot and the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, and has had a long and illustrious career in science. He is a former Director of the Department of Earth Sciences, Universite Paris VII, former Director of the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, past President of the French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research (BRGM), and former National Education Minister for Research and Technology for the French government. In his career he has won most of the available honors and awards in the geosciences, including the Crafoord Prize from the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences, the Goldschmidt Medal from the Geochemical Society of America, the Wollaston Medal from the Geological Society of London, the Arthur Day Gold Medal from the Geological Society of America, the Medaille d'Or du CNRS, the Holmes Medal from the European Union Geosciences, and the Bowie Medal from the American Geophysical Union. He is also a Commandeur de la Legion d'Honneur, a past President of the European Union of Geosciences, past President of the NATO Earth Sciences committee, and former editor of the journals Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors and Chemical Geology. He has written hundreds of research articles, and ten books in French.
- Author(s)Claude J. Allegre
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 279 colour illus.
- Weight1190 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated byChristopher Sutcliffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.