Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a dispassionate examination of the viability of the two-state solution in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the politics of Israel, Palestine and the United States, and includes case studies from South Africa in Namibia and the Irish claim to Northern Ireland --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyThomas G. Mitchell is the author of numerous books on such topics as Israel, Northern Ireland, and antebellum American history. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Thomas G. Mitchell
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.