All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the serious risk of a future Israeli-Syrian conflict and the potential detrimental consequences to both nations. This book shows how a dangerous conflict between both nations would cripple all gains in Israeli-Syrian diplomacy. It also provides an analysis on the trends in military spending, arms imports and technology transfers.
- Author BiographyAnthony H. Cordesman is Senior Fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and a military correspondent for ABC News. A frequent commentator on National Public Radio, he is the author of numerous books on security issues and has served in a number of senior positions in the U.S. government. Aram Nerguizian is a research assistant at the Arleigh A. Burke Chair in Strategy, where he conducts research activities on projects concerning the Middle East. His research focuses on security politics in the Levant and specialized themes, such as the Lebanese Armed Forces' efforts to recapitalize its forces, Lebanese civil-military relations in the post-Syria era, and Lebanon's precarious geostrategic position with regard to Israel and Syria. Nerguizian holds an M.A. in International Affairs from George Washington University's Elliott School of International Affairs. Ionut C. Popescu is a doctoral student in political science at Duke University, where he studies U.S. defense policy, strategic theory, and American grand strategy. He worked for the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) first as an intern with the International Security Program in 2005 and then for the Burke Chair in Strategy in 2007. In 2006, he worked at the United Nation's Department of Political Affairs with the Policy Planning Unit. His most recent publication is The Changing Challenges of U.S. Defense Spending, co-authored with Anthony H. Cordesman (Center for Strategic and International Studies, August 2007). Popescu earned a B.A. in Diplomacy and World Affairs from Occidental College.
- Author(s)Anthony H. Cordesman,Aram Nerguizian,Inout C. Popescu
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Security International
- Content Note58 illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.