Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes political and sociological developments in Israel before and after the February 2009 elections, alongside an analysis of electoral trends. This book offers an expert long-term assessment of Israeli politics. It was published as a special issue of Israel Affairs .
- Author BiographyShmuel Sandler is the Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences, and Sara and Simha Lainer Chair in Democracy and Civility, at Bar-Ilan University, and is a fellow of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, Israel. Manfred Gerstenfeld is Chairman of the Board of Fellows of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs in Israel, and an editor of the Jewish Political Studies Review. Hillel Frisch is Associate Professor in the Departments of Political Science and Middle Eastern History, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHillel Frisch,Manfred Gerstenfeld,Shmeul Sandler
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.