CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
- £10.49Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a decade, the European Seminar in Historical Methodology has debated the history of ancient Israel. A number of different topics have been the focus of discussion and published collections, but several have centered on historical periods. This book covers the Seminar session devoted entirely to archaeology.
- Author BiographyLester L. Grabbe, MA(Pasadena), PhD(Claremont), DD(Hull), is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Early Judaism at the University of Hull Lester L. Grabbe is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Early Judaism at the University of Hull. Elisabetta Boaretto is Associate Staff Scientist and Director of the Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel. Shlomo Bunimovitz is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at Tel Aviv University. Alexander Fantalkin is in the final stage of writing his PhD thesis at Tel Aviv University. Israel Finkelstein is Jacob M. Alkow Professor of Archaeology of Israel in the Bronze and Iron Ages at Tel Aviv University. Norma Franklin is Coordinator of the Expedition and Field Archaeologist of the Megiddo Expedition, the Institute of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University. Ayelet Gilboa is Lecturer at the Zinman Institute of Archaeology, Haifa University. Lester L. Grabbe is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Early Judaism at the University of Hull. Ann E. Killebrew is Associate Professor of Classics and Mediterranean Studies and Jewish Studies at Pennsylvania State University. Ernst Axel Knauf is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Biblical Archaeology at the University of Bern. Zvi Lederman is Director of the Tel Beth-Shemesh Excavations, Institute of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University. Omri Lernau is a member of the Zinman Institute of Archaeology, Haifa University. Amihai Mazar holds the Eleazar Sukenik Chair in the Archaeology of Israel at the Hebrew University. Beth Alpert Nakhai is Associate Professor of Ancient Israel and Women's Studies at the University of Arizona, Tucson. Eliezer Piasetzky is Professor of Physics at Tel Aviv University. Ronny Reich is Professor at the Zinman Institute of Archaeology, Haifa University. Bruce Routledge is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at the University of Liverpool. Ilan Sharon is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at the Hebrew University. Eli Shukron is with the Israel Antiquities Authority. Margreet Steiner is an independent scholar in Leiden. David Ussishkin is Emeritus Professor of the Austria Chair in Archaeology of the Land of Israel in the Biblical Period.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 491
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLester L. Grabbe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.