All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of the most important documents on the domestic and foreign policy of the modern state of Israel, in relation to the rest of the Middle East
- Author BiographyItamar Rabinovich, Yona and Dina Ettinger Chair in Contemporary History of the Middle East, is President of Tel Aviv University and former Israeli Ambassador to the United States. Jehuda Reinharz is Richard Koret Professor of Modern Jewish History and President of Brandeis University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandeis University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byItamar Rabinovich,Jehuda Reinharz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.