Consider these sponsored items
- £20.81Was:£23.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the creation of Israel's neo-revisionist consensus about security threats and regional order, which took hold of Israeli politics and society after 2000 and persists today.
- Author BiographyRaffaella A. Del Sarto is Associate Professor of Middle East Studies at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), SAIS Europe at Bologna, and a part-time professor at the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute in Florence, Italy. She is the author of Contested State Identities and Regional Security in the Euro-Mediterranean Area, the coeditor of The Convergence of Civilizations: Constructing a Mediterranean Region, and editor of Fragmented Borders, Interdependence, and External Relations: The Israel-Palestine-European Union Triangle.
- Author(s)Raffaella A. Del Sarto
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2017
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleIsrael under Siege
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.