All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive study of Israeli constitutional law that moves from constitution-making to specific areas of contestation including state/religion relations, national security, social rights, and structural questions of judicial review.
- Author BiographyGideon Sapir is a Professor of Constitutional Law at the Faculty of Law of Bar-Ilan University. Daphne Barak-Erez is a Justice of the Supreme Court of Israel. She was formerly Dean of the Faculty of Law at Tel Aviv University. Aharon Barak served as the President of the Supreme Court of Israel and is currently Professor of Law at the IDC.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHart Studies in Comparative Public Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1206 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAharon Barak,Daphne Barak-Erez,Gideon Sapir
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £36.79Trending at £40.08
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.