CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionTerror attacks have stimulated interest in the dilemmas faced by liberal societies when combating threats to national security. Combining the perspectives of political science & law, this book ponders how democracies seek to harmonize the protection of individual liberties with the defence of state interests.
- Author BiographyAmichai Cohen teaches International Law at the Faculty of Law, Ono Academic College, Israel, and is a researcher at the Israel Democracy Institute. His research interests are International Humanitarian Law, and the interaction between International Law and Domestic Law. Stuart A. Cohen teaches Political Studies at Bar-Ilan University, Israel, where he is also senior research associate of the BESA (Begin-Sadat) Center for Strategic Studies. He is the author of Israel and its Army (Routledge 2008) and edited The New Citizen Armies: Israel's armed forces in comparative perspective (Routledge 2010).
- Author(s)Amichai Cohen,Stuart Cohen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIsraeli History, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.