All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of Israel's occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Looking at a wide range of topics, from control of water and electricity to health care and education and surveillance and torture, this title reveals a fundamental shift from a politics of life to a macabre politics characterized by an increasing number of deaths.
- Author BiographyNeve Gordon is Senior Lecturer in Politics and Government at Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel. He is coeditor of Torture: Human Rights, Medical Ethics, and the Case of Israel, editor of From the Margins of Globalization: Critical Perspectives on Human Rights, and a regular contributor to publications including The Nation, In These Times, and the National Catholic Reporter.
- Author(s)Neve Gordon
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note6 maps, 4 graphs, 2 tables, 2 halftones
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.