All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionWas Israel a Jewish state or a democratic state? Who was a Jew? This title addresses these questions by stating that these issues became more critical and complex in the two decades after the Six-Day War in 1967 as Israel matured into a regional power.
- Author BiographyNissim Rejwan is currently a Research Fellow at the Harry S Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Over a distinguished, six-decade career as a historian and journalist, he has published a dozen books, including The Jews of Iraq: 3000 Years of History and Culture and Israel's Place in the Middle East: A Pluralist Perspective, for which he won the 1998 National Jewish Book Award for Israel Studies.
- Author(s)Nissim Rejwan
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note6 b&w photos
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.