Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised, the second edition of this popular text provides an incisive and accessible survey of the key issues in world politics. Written by an international team of experts, the text includes new chapters on the media and international law, as well as updated chapters on pressing issues such as climate change and resource security.
- Author BiographyMARK BEESON is Winthrop Professor in Political Science and International Relations at the University of Western Australia and formerly Professor of International Relations, University of Birmingham, UK. NICK BISLEY is Professor of International Relations, La Trobe University, Australia.
- Author(s)Mark Beeson,Nick Bisley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note360 p.
- Weight701 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.