CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, more than 20 scholars examine the state of education research, discussing how it is changing and where it needs to go.
- Author BiographyELLEN CONDLIFFE LAGEMANN is professor of history and education and director of the Center for the Study of American Culture and Education at New York University. She is also president of the National Academy of Education. LEE S. SHULMAN is president of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching and professor of education at Stanford University. He is a past president of the National Academy of Education.
- Author(s)Ellen Condliffe Lagemann
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight829 g
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.