Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third volume in the series Surveys of Recent Research in Economics. The series is intended to help busy academics and practitioners keep abreast of important developments that relate to, without necessarily being narrowly focussed on, their own more specific interests.
- Author BiographyStuart Sayer is Senior Lecturer and Head of the Economics Department at Edinburgh University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byStuart Sayer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.