Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.30
- £11.97Trending at £12.76
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.99
- £13.34Trending at £18.98
- £16.12Trending at £19.05
About this product
- Author(s)Obdulia Castro
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1 List of Figures Part 2 List of Tables Part 3 Preface Chapter 4 I. Trubetzkoy's Orphan Revisited: A View from Spanish Morphophonology Chapter 5 II. Overview of Optimality Theory Chapter 6 II. Spanish Morphophonology and Language Acquisition Chapter 7 IV. Stress and Intonation Chapter 8 V. The Obligatory Contour Principle and the Pronoun System of Spanish: Syntax, Morphology, and Phonology at the Crossroads Chapter 9 VI. The Acquisition of Alternating Diphthongs in Native and Non-Native Systems Chapter 10 VII. Inflection vs. Derivation Chapter 11 VIII. Phonological Processing and Foreign Language Learning Difficulties Chapter 12 IX. Addressing Language Learnability: How Much Information is Enough for Learning Systems to be Successful? Galician geada and Catalan queada Part 13 Appendix I Part 14 Appendix II Part 15 Bibliography Part 16 Author / Subject Index Part 17 About the Author
- Author BiographyObdulia Castro is Assistant Professor of Spanish, Regis University. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish Linguistics with distinction from Georgetown University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.