All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen one considers issues that are crucial to the evolution of French and Irish culture and behaviour, it is doubtful if there is anything more pertinent than globalisation and secularisation. This title deals with these issues.
- Author BiographyYann Bevant, former Vice-President of Rennes 2 and Head of the Centre d'Etudes Irlandaises, lectures in Irish Studies and is a member of the Conseil National des Universites. Eamon Maher is Director of the National Centre for Franco-Irish Studies in ITT Dublin. Grace Neville is Vice-President for Teaching and Learning and Associate Professor of French at University College Cork. Eugene O'Brien is Head of the Department of English Language and Literature at Mary Immaculate College Limerick.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Language(s)eng, fre
- Series TitleStudies in Franco-Irish Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 1 table, 1 graph
- Weight560 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEamon Maher,Eugene O'Brien,Grace Neville,Yann Bevant
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.