Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionIstria Travel Guide - Travel tips and holiday information featuring Pula highlights and Roman amphitheatre, accommodation, UNESCO sites, ancient history and culture. Also covering Byzantine art and architecture in Porec, Ucka National Park, medieval Motovun and Draguc, Buzet, Rovinj, Baron Gautsch and Coriolanus wreck diving and Rijeka carnival.
- Author BiographyRudolf Abraham is an award-winning writer and photographer. Thammy Evans has travelled and lived abroad for over 20 years, and works in political analysis.
- Author(s)Rudolf Abraham,Thammy Evans
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Regional Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date19/04/2017
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.