Istria: Croatian Peninsula, Rijeka, Slovenian Adriatic by Rudolf Abraham, Thammy Evans (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.68Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.48Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only in-depth guide to Istria, including Rijeka and the Capodistria gulf in Slovenia.
- Author BiographyRudolf Abraham is an award-winning writer and photographer who first visited Croatia in 1998. He has recently updated the 4th edition of the Bradt guide to Croatia. He lives in London with his wife and daughter, though is just as likely to be found in Zagreb, a small village near Zadar or the Istrian hinterland. Thammy Evans has travelled and lived abroad for over 20 years, and works in political analysis. She lived and worked in Macedonia for five years. She and her family now have a small stone house by the sea in Istria.
- Author(s)Rudolf Abraham,Thammy Evans
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date19/04/2017
- Weight18 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.49Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.