Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt Happened in Wyoming takes readers on a rollicking, behind-the-scenes look at some of the characters and episodes from the Equality State's storied past. Including both famous tales, and famous names--and little-known heroes, heroines, and happenings.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Papa is an American storyteller who lived in Laramie, Wyoming, until, after shoveling himself out of one too many six-foot snowdrifts, he strapped a snow shovel onto the front of his vehicle and drove south until someone asked him what it was. Paul is the author of several books, including It Happened in Las Vegas (Globe Pequot Press) and Haunted Las Vegas (Globe Pequot Press).
- Author(s)Paul Papa
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.