CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Man Runs Him, a Crow Indian who with 5 other Crow warriors had served as a scout for Custer's 7th Cavalry on June 25, 1876, the day of battle known to generations of white Americans as 'Custer's Last Stand'. They survived the battle, but Custer and over 250 troopers did not. This title offers the picture of what happened that fateful day.
- Author BiographyHerman J. Viola was director of the National Anthropological Archives. His many books include Little Bighorn Remembered: The Untold Indian Story of Custer's Last Stand.
- Author(s)Herman J. Viola,Jan Shelton Danis
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight77111 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.