All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-teaching guide focuses on grammar and vocabulary relevant to every day life and travel in Italian-speaking countries and features updated extensive vocabulary and culture notes. It also includes a pronunciation guide, appendices with grammar references, and an extensive glossary.
- Author BiographyEDOARDO A. LEBANO is Professor of Italian and Director of the Center for Italian Studies at Indiana University in Bloomington. He is also the author of Buon Giorno a Tutti!, a first-year Italian textbook also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Edoardo A. Lebano
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2000
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleWiley Self-Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £51.53Trending at £65.22
- £17.83Trending at £25.61
- £11.94Trending at £12.02
- £19.99Trending at £20.15
- £17.30Trending at £22.84
- £16.99Trending at £17.77
- £39.73Trending at £40.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.