All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology presents classic and recent scholarship on Italian art from 1600-1750. Arranged thematically, it highlights the key debates with which art historians continue to grapple.
- Author BiographySusan M. Dixon is Associate Professor of Art History at University of Tulsa, Okalahoma.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies in Art History S.
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySusan M. Dixon
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.