All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the spectacular cafe racers from around the globe created by individuals, and all based on Italian motorcycles.
- Author BiographyUli Cloesen has been involved with motorcycles since 1975. His riding career started with a Maico MD50 road bike and grew into owning several BMWs, Yamahas, a Kawasaki and a Royal Enfield. Through his years of motorcycle ownership the art of turning standard motorcycles into custom bikes always intrigued him. Uli lives in New Zealand and continues to write new motorcycle books.
- Author(s)Uli Cloesen
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width248 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.